Updated: January 3, 2024
Analytics & Logging
- We use a GPDR / CCPA compliant analytics service called Umami. This service only tracks page visits, device types (computer, tablet or mobile phone), city and country. Umami does not store a cookie.
- We also use Cloudflare for website security and performance, they have a very limited analytics platform, but like Umami they don't track any personal information. Cloudflare does not store a cookie.
- We use a third-party privacy friendly comments service called Cusdis. All of our blog comments are moderated to ensure compliance. Cusdis does not store a cookie.
Photographs & Videos
There are photos and videos on this website, we use blur technology to remove eyeballs and other identifiable information when possible. If you are pictured in a photograph and wish to be removed, please contact us.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter or contact us via email in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect information?
- Our site is scanned on a regular basis for security issues and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Our site is patched regularly to the latest version of software.
- Our site uses modern encryption in order to make sure your information is safe.
Third Party Disclosure
We DON'T sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (PII) unless we provide you with advance notice. We DO include and link to third party products or services on our website.
We follow and are compliant with the following web privacy and security standards.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
In order to be compliant with the above standards we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
Advertiser and Editorial Disclosure
Advertiser Disclosure: Some links to credit cards and other products on this website will earn an affiliate commission. While we do try to list all the best miles and points deals, this site does not include all companies or offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this site is provided by the given author. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by other parties.
If there you have any questions regarding this policy you may contact us for assistance.